Today we greatly improved the tracking code by altering the way the program displayed the overlaying tracking lines. We went over to Mountain View to review our methodology for tracking. We discussed options for analyzing pixels. We talked about using a branched-tree type called a heap (Read more) layout for narrowing down which pixels to analyze. We also talked about the option of using a priority queue (Read more). We found a faster way to redraw the lines that were being created.
After finally getting the mill to work (big thanks to Gunn Robotics GRT Team 192 for letting us use their dial indicator), we began machining several pieces for the drive train. Our CAD model now shows our robot at 102 pounds.