We weigh a max of 108.2 pounds. This is with two bridge tippers on the robot. We will be taking some things off and adding other parts. We are good on weight!
I am writing this Part 3 update at 5:39 on the last day, and can say that things have been alright. Things got wild when we realized we blew our digital side car, and had to spend a fair amount of time rewiring the entire robot.
Our Fisher Price motors also get extremely warm after just a few minutes of use (barely enough for one match). Conceivably, this is because the heat sink holes are located in the front of the motors. This is unfortunate as they are mounted up against a plate, which blocks those holes.
Another problem we are facing is that the bane-bot motor’s pinion continuously comes loose. We have tried using locktight and even created a new set-screw hole. We will see how this plays out. This third motor provides the power necessary to launch balls much farther than the key, which will be greatly useful.